Trip Terms and Conditions
Items Included in Pricing:
- Guide and logistical support for trip activities in the Aisén Region, Chile and at Patagonia Frontiers Wilderness Ranches, Lago Plomo, Solér Valley.
- All Patagonia, Chile transportation on scheduled dates, beginning and ending in the Balmaceda Regional Airport as specified in the trip itinerary is provided (including horse and boat support).
- All meals and rations (B,L,D) during the program according to the itinerary, wine and beer are included. Spirits are extra.
- Instructors, guides, porters, drivers, and all entrance, use and park fees.
- Use of all facilities and group equipment at the ranch or as specified in the itinerary is included.
- All lodging and tent camp accommodations in Chile during the listed itinerary (double occupancy in both rooms and tents, contact us for single occupancy rates).
Items Not Included In Pricing:
- Wire Transfer Fees (If Applicable)
- International round-trip airfare Chile and regional airport.
- Chilean tourist cards, visas or reciprocity fees.
- Meals, transportation, and lodging outside items noted on the itinerary.
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks.
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Third party, fee-based extras not specified in the itinerary.
- Changes to the itinerary made at the request of guests.
- All expenses incurred in the event of late arrival, and early or late departure including, but not limited to evacuation or medical expenses due to illness or injury, transportation, extra hotel nights, etc.
- Extra checkout charges at third party accommodations.
- Fishing licenses.
- Personal gear (see gear list).
- International vaccinations.
- Optional Single Room or Tent Supplement
- Charges incurred as a result of delays or factors beyond the control of Patagonia Frontiers.
- Tips and gratuities.
Patagonia Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Patagonia Frontiers highly recommends trip insurance for all expeditions, courses and programs. Due to the nature and costs of government and operator permits, we must abide by a stringent refund policy.
- The itinerary is subject to modification without notification in the event of unavailability of services and/or adverse safety or climatic conditions.
- 50% payment due upon confirmation.
- Full refunds will be provided 180 days prior to program start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-180 days prior to program start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to program start date.
- All refund requests must be received in writing within the 90-180 day period as stated above.
- All balances are due 180 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 180-day deadline risk forfeiture of their place on the program.
- Patagonia Frontiers reserves the right to waive any fees. We will strive to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
We very much appreciate and thank you for your confidence in choosing us.